[BRLTTY] What is the latest BRLTTY version for Android?

Siena Trigiani siena.trigiani at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 20:26:36 EDT 2019

Hello Dave and all,

I hope this email finds you all well and that you're all having a great
weekend so far! I was wondering what is the latest version of BRLTTY for
Android? I was on the brltty.app website, and under Downloads, Android, the
latest version I was able to find was version 6.0, which is the version I
already have on my devices. I seem to vaguely remember reading somewhere on
the list a little while back that there was a version 7.0, but I may very
well have misread or misunderstood. Could you please clarify for me whether
there is in fact a more recent version of BRLTTY for Android, and if so,
where I can download it?

Many thanks in advance for your assistance! Take care, and I hope you have
a great rest of your weekend!

Kind regards,

Siena.