[BRLTTY] ALVA Satellite Traveler 544 Question

Mohammadreza Rashad mohammadreza5712 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 06:17:28 EDT 2019

Hello. I borrowed an abovementioned braille display and want to use it
with NVDA. I found that it can be used with BRLTTY, but I can't set it
up correctly.
I must say I have only a USB cable for connecting the braille display
to the computer.
When I connect it and restart the computer, I see the following
message on the braille display:
ALVA satellite is OK. Waiting for connection...
But when Windows is loaded, the message disappears.
I use Windows 10 64-bit and latest versions of NVDA and BRLTTY. Also I
don't have and specific driver for ALVA Satellite traveler 544.
     Thanks for your help in advance and sorry for my poor English.

--
     Best wishes,
     Mohammadreza Rashad