[BRLTTY] [OT] How to integrate BSI into a Linux cell phone?

Tage Johansson frans.tage at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 17:09:32 EDT 2020

I must say that I am very interested in this project, BSI for the
command line on a linux phone. I don't want any gui at all, all I want
is a headless linux terminal just as my normal linux terminal on my
computer. I think a very good solution is to make BSI to be another
input device for brltty. Then it could be used together with the builtin
speech in brltty. It should also work to plug in a normal braille
display and keyboard and turn the phone into a fully working linux computer.

It isn't maybe as easy as that, but I think that is a quite nice goal.

I'd be happy to hear if someone makes any progress on this. I could even
consider contributing, but not drive it alone.

Best regards,

Tage