[BRLTTY] [OT] How to integrate BSI into a Linux cell phone?

Chevelle cstrobel at crosslink.net
Mon Aug 17 19:47:05 EDT 2020

     Braille screen input would be fine, but the first challenge would
be to get Linux installed and have some accessible applications. I find
it hard to imagine using Braille Screen Input for any serious work.
Many Braille displays already have keys that allow Braille input.  If I
remember correctly, some company is selling a $99 Braille keyboard that
has Blue tooth.  I would think your time would be better spent on making
a Linux distribution accessible, on phones.

I don't want to discourage you.

This site shows Linux projects for use on phones.

https://many.tuxphones.com/