[BRLTTY] Can BRLTTY indicaste indentation?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Fri Aug 21 10:00:10 EDT 2020

Consider the following deeply indented Python statement.
					wordType = adverb
There are five tabs. I would like BRLTTY to replace them with simicolons
;;;;;wordType = adverb
This feature would have to be optional and easy to turn on and off. People sometimes use spaces to indicate indentation or even both tabs and spaces. I would like spaces replaced with commas. The feature should work only at the beginnings of lines. I've soon code with soo many tabs that the Braille display is blank.
That makes coding really frustrating.

Thanks,
John