[BRLTTY] Can BRLTTY indicaste indentation?

Adrian van Bloois adrian at pa0rda.nl
Fri Aug 21 11:30:09 EDT 2020

On Fri, Aug 21, 2020 at 09:06:47AM -0500, John J. Boyer wrote:
> My display is 40 cells. Five tabs of eight spaces will make it blank.
> Speech screenreaders indicate indentation. Why not Braille?
I worked as a programmer for ages and I never ever used brltty for this
sort of things.
Identation is within the text and to be interpreted by the reader.
There are programs to put identation on a source code within Linux e.g..
If you use a 40 cell display then you are using the wrong hammer for the
job.
In my professional life I alwasy worked with 80 cell displays.