[BRLTTY] Can BRLTTY indicaste indentation?

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Fri Aug 21 13:51:19 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your comments.

I have two Freedom Scientific displays. The  Pac Mate display has a tactille mark at every fifth cell. The Focus 40 display does not.

I have been looking at the Orca code. Indentation levels are usually 4 spaces.
There would be a problem, or better an annoyance, if the indentation level was 8 spaces and nesting was deep.

Sometimes it is productive to ask the dumb questions. It can lead to a lot of clarification.

John