[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

tony seth larimer420 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 17:02:07 EST 2020

I recognized it when I saw Inceptor Technologies on their web site a
long time ago when figuring out how to use the Brailleme for the first
time when my wife got one.
A couple of friends and I were curious if it could be supported by
Brltty so I thought I'd look before asking, good thing I did, because
that changelog sparked me right up and I've been double-tickled every
since.