[BRLTTY] Newbie curious about Inceptor braille display driver.

tony seth larimer420 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 15:55:25 EST 2020

Hello again!
First, I tried typing the capital s in the middle of a word, and in
usb it worked fine.
As for the cursor, I don't minde the 6-dot blinker, although a dot 3
blinker would be fine too.
The capital indicator I like as it is. Not very imaginative I suppose
bhut there it is... Grin.
Thanks muchee...
Take care... Cheereo!