[BRLTTY] Raspberry Pi bluetooth pairing question

Mario Lang mlang at blind.guru
Mon Jul 20 05:48:49 EDT 2020

"Keith Wessel" <keith at wessel.com> writes:

> I feel like I'm overlooking something obvious here.
>
> I recently replaced my aging Gentoo desktop system with a Pi 4, and I'd like
> to pair my braille disply with it via bluetooth. But I'm getting hung up on
> the connecting.
>
> [bluetooth]# connect E0:7D:EA:E7:91:FF

As far as I understand, you shouldn't need to use connect.
Did you read Documents/README.Bluetooth?

--
AR Mario Lang                               Phone: +43 316 873 6897
Graz University of Technology              Mobile: +43 664 60 873 6897
IT-Services for research and teaching       Email: mlang at tugraz.at
Steyrergasse 30/1, 8010 Graz, Austria       Please https://useplaintext.email/