[BRLTTY] Raspberry Pi bluetooth pairing question

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Wed Jul 22 13:14:01 EDT 2020

I haven't been brave enough to try the 64-bit beta of Raspbian. With my wife and kids dependingon the NAS that it hosts, I'm not terribly risk tolerant. Is there a way to get brltty 6.0 for the standard 32-bit Raspbian 10 release? I admit, I didn't get any more creative than just apt install brltty. The download page on the brltty web site says that Debian packages are available from ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/brltty/, but I don't know if that includes binaries built for ARM, and since my browser tells me that ftp.debian.org refuxed to connect, I couldn't tell.

Keith