[BRLTTY] Another debug log.

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jun 2 17:09:28 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Anders Holmberg on 2020/06/02 at 19:16 +0200]

>I wol now try to send another debug file but its the sae size as the last one
>i sent so i am not sure if it can be of any help.

The log stops right after the screen driver is started, and isn't showing the
braille driver being started. How are you running brltty to capture the log,
how long are you leaving it running, and how are you then stopping it?

>THen i am afraid i can’t do much more.

We'll figure something out.

>I don’t really get why the display wont work since its a baum product.

If the braille driver really isn't starting then it's no surprise that the
device isn't working. :-) We need to figure that one out first.

>are there different protocols for different displays from the same brand?

Yes, there could be, but I'm not going to jump to that conclusion. We need to
go one step at a time.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |