[BRLTTY] latest git fails on osx

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Jun 3 13:28:46 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by rmgls on 2020/06/03 at 08:22 +0200]

>yes, i am building it for mac, but i don’t understand this error, the only
>place where i found this invocation is
>programs/msdos.c…
>why is it taken in account in this situation is my  concern.

But there's no such file. Trying to guess our way to the correct answer doesn't
work. What we really need to see is a log of the build so that we can see the
actual command that's failing and the actual error messages from that command.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |