[BRLTTY] Pandroid Pascal lazarus for windows bundle

Mgr. Janusz Chmiel janusz.chmiel at volny.cz
Tue Jun 9 13:02:15 EDT 2020

Here is special Lazarus for Windows package, which allow you to develop
fully accessible Android applications, which are fully accessible with
screen reading feature of Brltty for Android and also with other screen
readers.

https://github.com/zeljkoc/PandroidPackage.git

Package contain two Demo apps and Pandroid for Linux contain even more
demos.
Hered is Pandroid for Linux distros X64 Based, no ARM\\64.
https://github.com/zeljkoc/pandroid.git

I Am very sorry for this outtopic information. But I think, that every
package or prepared Ide, which will allow visually impaired advanced users
and programmers to develop accessible app is needed.
Some warnings.
Pascal is not Java. So Java skills is needed for interactions with Android
API functions.
Some prebuilded Android Pascal APi headers are not completed.
It would require too much hours to complete this job.
What works perfectly.
Calling native .so libraryes from Pascal source, you can use bass library to
listen live radios, record live streams.
There are some GUi elements prepared, but sure, not all of them.
Android Media player is usable by using provided Pascal Android APi headers.
Advanced users and programmers can generate and improve Android APi pascal
header files.
But I Am sure, that there are not very much errors.