[BRLTTY] Key bindings for the Focus Blue 40 5th generation

S. Massy smassy at wolfdream.ca
Mon Jun 22 16:43:57 EDT 2020

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 08:58:01PM +0100, Georgina Joyce wrote:
> Hello Brian,
>
> Well it is not making sense to me. I probably need to specify command line options at boot time because I have no idea what version of Braille this display is working from. I have set to UEB and the English UK table in the brltty.comf. But why th sign is 4 and other numbers are the ar and gh signs is very odd to me. I can produce a large number of symbols accept for full stop and the at symbol.
I don't think you're going to have much luck if you want to have UEB
braille input. I remember looking into that for my son some time ago and
discovering that it isn't supported at the moment.

You can experiment changing settings on the fly in the config menu; that
probably would be faster and less cumbersome than editing config files
and passing arguments directly.

Regards,
S.M.
--