[BRLTTY] Cut and paste creates clipboard bugs

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Nov 2 12:25:28 EST 2020

MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le lun. 02 nov. 2020 18:22:26 +0100, a ecrit:

> Le 02/11/2020 à 09:06, Samuel Thibault a écrit :
> > MENGUAL Jean-Philippe, le lun. 02 nov. 2020 04:06:12 +0100, a ecrit:
> > >
> > > I have not done it for a long, could you just tell me the process? make
> > > xbrlapi? Or make from the xbrlapi dir in the brltty tree?
> >
> > Simplest is to just run make to let it build everything :)
> > The point is to run the xbrlapi binary you will then find in Programs/
>
> https://paste.debian.net/1169660/
>
> The first attempt, in the above paste, works; while the second, ctrl-c does
> not fills the clipboard and it is still with what I cut from brltty

I see there

new clipboard content from BrlAPI: '3247'
new clipboard content from X: '3247'
new clipboard content from X: 'Hyprateam'
new clipboard content from X: 'celui utilisé pour la messagerie)'
new clipboard content from X: 'celui utilisé pour la messagerie)'
new clipboard content from X: 'pkill'

Which ones were actually coming from the brltty cut, or from an X
application?

Samuel