[BRLTTY] Problems with xbrlapi

John J. Boyer john.boyer at abilitiessoft.org
Sat Nov 7 02:41:02 EST 2020

Hello,

I have Debian Bullseye, brltty 6.1, Mate, Orcaa and a Focus 40 Braille display. About a week ago xbrlapi was no longer started at boot time.
I can start it from Mate terminal. Then it acepts input from the keyboard on the Braille display, except for backspace,enter and the up and down arows.
This is not very convenient, as you can imagine. I think there must be a problem with the package that sets up xbrlapi. How might I get xbrlapi to start at boot time and to accept all keys from the Braille display keyboard?

Thanks,
John

--
John J. Boyer