[BRLTTY] strange behavior udev and systemd

Aura Kelloniemi kaura.dev at sange.fi
Thu Nov 26 02:20:09 EST 2020

Hello,

Sébastien Hinderer <Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org> writes:
 > Okay, thanks for the explanations!
 > So everything will work nicely with 6.2, I guess.

Dave, even BrlAPI? If I have many BRLTTYinstances running, will BrlAPI clients
connect to the right BRLTTY (i.e. will the latest BRLTTY be able to override
the BrlAPI server for the previously started instances)?

Or, if I have multiple instances of BRLTTY running, will applications using
BrlAPI connect to the BRLTTY that was first started? Regardless of whether it
is controlling any display or not. This second scenario is what has been
happening, if I have understood correctly.

--
Aura