[BRLTTY] Automatic indentation announcements

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Nov 29 13:57:19 EST 2020

[quoted lines by Sebastian Humenda on 2020/11/29 at 19:16 +0100]

>I went back even until November 2019, only to realise that this only occurs
>with the sd speech driver (speech dispatcher).

Is it okay with the latest master and other speech drivers?

>Should I go further back and try to find the problematic commit, or could it
>be that it is not supported yet for this speech backend?

Maybe it never worked with sd. Is sd working for other autospeak features? Does
whether brltty is running as root or non-root matter?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |