[BRLTTY] BRLTTY floods the log with the Freedom Scientific Focus Blue

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Nov 29 16:07:13 EST 2020

[quoted lines by Alex ARNAUD on 2020/11/29 at 21:47 +0100]

>If you guide me a bit, I think I could do it, yes.

I've removed the C bit in that the latest development code contains the
necessary debug log. If you're able to build from the repository then just
update to the latest code, run autogen and the configure, and then make. You
can test using the run-brltty script. Use the -lserver option to get the log
I'm loo,ing for. If you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |