[BRLTTY] Blinking glyphs (was: Re: Unicode braille patterns)

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Oct 23 07:15:03 EDT 2020

[quoted lines by Aura Kelloniemi on 2020/10/22 at 23:12 +0300]

>I could not resist the temptation to speak up.

Please always feel free to raise any issue.

>I have, for many years, wanted to have the blinking capitals preference to be
>generalized, so that I could:
>
>1) Define myself which characters blink,
>2) Define some dots in a glyph as blinking.

Do you mean that, for each individual character, a text table should be able to
define which of its dots should blink? What about different blinking patterns?

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |