[BRLTTY] Very usefull app

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Thu Sep 10 13:37:10 EDT 2020

I'll add my thanks. And yes, this app is available for Android. Basic reading is free, more advanced OCR is available with a subscription that has a 7-day free trial.

App also has a frighteningly accurate object recognition system for mobility assistance. At least it was accurate while walking around my house this morning. The most amusing recognition was when it recognized the piano then, when I opened the lid over the keyboard, it even said "musical keyboard".

Keith