[BRLTTY] SIP client

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Apr 11 05:55:29 EDT 2021

Dear all,

which SIP client would you recommend?

So far I tried linphone but was not very successful.

First, I have not been able to configure the SIP acocunt. I din't find a
way to do it through linphonec, and found that the graphical client was
not accessible.

Thus, a friend of mine created the config file for me through the
graphical interface, but even with that, I am now able to connect to
calls but the sound does not work.

Any suggestion to help with this or any suggestion of another client to
use, preferably iin text-mode, would be warmly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Sébastien.