[BRLTTY] Low-level BrlAPI questions

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Fri Apr 16 10:13:24 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Aura Kelloniemi on 2021/04/16 at 14:33 +0300]

>In the BrlAPI reference manual, specifically here:
>https://mielke.cc/brltty/doc/Manual-BrlAPI/English/BrlAPI-7.html#ss7.3

Please, from several years ago already, no longer use mielke.cc/brltty/ - brltty.app/ is the place to go. The old link is where I now stage things, and, as such, isn't guaranteed to work, be reliable, etc. Of course, for those who might want to check out a few (maybe controversial) things I've written, I don't mind at all if they check out the main page of my server.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |