[BRLTTY] Android

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Apr 18 14:36:11 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Lars Bjørndal on 2021/04/18 at 16:33 +0200]

>After upgrading my Samsung Galaxy S10 to Android 11, a problem did
>reappear: the messages (SMS messages) are not read with BRLTTY. When I open a
>message, focus is on the edit box. Going up from there let me read the
>date and time when I last got a message, but not the associated text.
>TalkBack reads it perfectly.
>
>Is it possible that BRLTTY can start to read it again?

As before, I'd need you to send me a log of the way the screen looks. The current way to log the screen content is Space + RoutingKey19. Please do that and then send me (privately for security) a copy of your system log.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |