[BRLTTY] 6.4 soon

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Thu Aug 12 10:31:50 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Devin Prater on 2021/08/12 at 08:08 -0500]

Hi:

>Is there a way to get the latest developement build for Android? I'd like
>to test the support for the NLS EReader.

I'll be releasing it to Google Play soon, like probably over this upcoming weekend. There's been no change, however, in that area so the Zoomax one will work over Bluetooth but the HW one still won't. Tehre just isn't enough time to add Bluetooth HID support, i.e. a couple of weeks won't be enough to do a proper job on it.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |