[BRLTTY] Slightly OT: Power Braille 80 looking for a good home

Keith Wessel keith at wessel.com
Mon Aug 23 11:36:35 EDT 2021

All,

Please forgive the slightly off topic post. I've got a Power Braille 80
display here. It's 20 years old but, because they don't' make them like they
used to, it's still working great. At least it was the last time I had it
out of the box a little over a year ago. It has serial ports and works great
with brltty if you still happen to have a computer with serial capabilities.
I only have a Raspberry Pi server running brltty these days and, for
convenience, connect to it with Bluetooth from my newer display. So, I'd
love to find a new home for my old, reliable friend the Power Braille 80.

I will happily send it to anyone who can make use of it in exchange for the
price of shipping. Please email me off-list at keith at wessel.com if you're
interested. It includes all original cables, manuals, and packaging.

Thanks,
Keith