[BRLTTY] BRLTTY on Linux mint Mate addition

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Aug 23 18:10:56 EDT 2021

Hi Brandt,
I am bit puzzled; Mint is based on Debian which ships brltty-6.3 for
bullseye
and as backport for buster according to:
https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=brltty

So I am puzzled: which Mint version do you use?

I would suggest to use a Debian package, but don't know which would be
compatible with you Mint version.

You could also build from source but indeed then the software would not be
handled by the package management system of Mint.

Or, but only if everything else fails, re-install Slint ;)

By the way we will provide brltty-6.4 for Slint as soon as released (but
Samuel
will do that too for Debian, I presume).

Cheers,
Didier
--
Didier Spaier