[BRLTTY] The braillists forum and an article about reading in braille

Brian Buhrow buhrow at nfbcal.org
Mon Aug 30 11:47:24 EDT 2021

	Hello.  that could possibly work, but it gets hard to count iterations of " point, point,
point".  However, another feature of the screen reader I use, Yasr, which is a feature I added,
counts instances of a repeated character on a line when the repeat count is greater than 3.
So, with your list character variable, plus the repeat count feature, one could get the
synthesizer to give you a fast, easily comparable way to check your indentation.  If you're
programming in python, that feature set might really be helpful.
-Brian