[BRLTTY] The braille keyboard on my display doesn't work

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Aug 30 20:00:18 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Bertil Smark Nilsson on 2021/08/31 at 09:48 +1000]

>I ,installed Stretch which went without any problems. However, the braille keyboard on my Humanware BI 14 doesn't work. It works fine on my iPhone.

Brltty has a setting to enable/disable the braille keybord. Perhaps you have it set to disabled. The setting is called Keyboard Enabled, and you'll find it within the Braille Typing submenu. You can also enable it with Space+k+Dot8 and disable it with Space+k+Dot7.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |