[BRLTTY] Making brltty speak

Nicolas Pitre nico at fluxnic.net
Wed Dec 15 18:29:07 EST 2021

On Wed, 15 Dec 2021, Sébastien Hinderer wrote:

> Hi Nicolas and many thanks for your testimonial!
>
> IS it brltty that you use to control the speech synthesis system, or
> do you use two different screen readers, one for speech and brltty for
> braille?

Speech is controlled by brltty. The integration of both is much better
this way. I can move the braille window around and have its content
spoken automatically. I can control speech with the braille terminal's
keys, I can have the whole screen read out loud with the braille window
following along, etc.

Nicolas