[BRLTTY] brltty 6.4 often crashes how to debug?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sat Dec 18 16:10:53 EST 2021

Le 18/12/2021 à 19:51, Sébastien Hinderer a écrit :
> Didier Spaier (2021/12/18 19:46 +0100):
>> What is this preferences menu you are talking about? I don't see that in your
>> brltty.conf. If it is the menu of your braille display I am not able to test
>> that as I do not have no braille display (and would not know how to
>> use it).
>
> Preferences are different from what appears in the configuration file.
> They are in brltty.prefs I think, or something like that
Thanks Sébastien. However I see now in the doc that the preferences menu is
accessed from the Braille display, so my ability to help 高生旺 ends here.

Can someone answer him?

@高生旺: you could also post on the Slint list as several Braille users will
read your message there. Please indicate all detailed settings, including the
ones done through the Preferences menu.

Cheers,
Didier