[BRLTTY] Problem using Focus 40 Blue with Narrator and BRLTTY

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Dec 19 08:27:29 EST 2021

Hey Siena,

You are welcome.

By "determining whether BRLTTY is running", I mmeant going to the task
bar or something that show all the programs that are already running and
see whether BRLTTY appears there or not. I'm sorry I cant be more
specific since I am not a Windows user myself.

By running brlttymanually I meant opening a terminal Window and running
the brltty command from there.

>From your logs it seems your configuration file is weird. One
explanation for that is that perhapswhen re-installing brltty the
installer concatenated the new configuraiton file to the old one.

It's something you can fix I think, by opening the mentionned
configuration file and making sure all the directives about which you
see warnings in the logs appear only once.

Finally about the libusb thing I don't know and I am sorry about that.

Could you please remind which decvice you are trying to use and how it's

connected to the PC, i.e. over USB or bluetooth? I assume USB actually.

Cheers,

Sébastien.