[BRLTTY] Question of brlapi

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Sun Dec 19 11:15:40 EST 2021

Samuel Thibault (2021/12/19 17:11 +0100):
> Sébastien Hinderer, le dim. 19 déc. 2021 16:57:25 +0100, a ecrit:
> > Yes, that's my idea too. Parameters giving the position of the cursor
>
> What do you mean by "cursor" ?

Its ucrrent position on the screen, at least that's how I understood the
original request.

> > and then also perhaps the screen dimensions.
>
> The display size is already available, see the example in

No I was meaning the size of the real screen of the terminal. Because I
thought that the cursor coordinates only make sense if you know the
dimensions of the screen.

Sébastien.