[BRLTTY] Still struggling to install brltty from GitHub

Cheryl Homiak cahomiak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 18:17:13 EST 2021

Sent this to only the sender of original email and not to the list.

Thanks; maybe I should have realized that wasn’t a problem. But unfortunately i am now stopped during the make because pcre2.h can’t be found. Apparently this has been a problem with recent Mac installs. Have googled but haven’t found a solution; one person did something by copying it from home-brew but I don’t have home-brew. Any thoughts?