[BRLTTY] Question of brlapi

Sébastien Hinderer Sebastien.Hinderer at ens-lyon.org
Mon Dec 20 02:09:26 EST 2021

Hello,

高生旺 (2021/12/20 08:26 +0800):
> For example, I'd like to make my own character description.

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean.

If you want to provide other descriptions for characters, then perhaps
the descriptions should be in a table so that you can overload it.

You could also handle the display yourself and then by intercepting the
routing keys you would have total control over what is displayed and
what happens.

Is it something in between that you want to do?

In any case, if you want usto provide help I think you need to be way
more clear about what you want. One brief sentence is a bit terse in my
opinion.

Sébastien.