[BRLTTY] Problem using Focus 40 Blue with Narrator and BRLTTY

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Dec 20 16:44:33 EST 2021

On 17/12/21 17:10, Siena Trigiani wrote:

> I recently got my new computer running Windows 11 and Narrator as my
> main screenreader. I also got a Focus 40 Blue Braille display, which I
> am trying to pair with Narrator. I managed to pair it as a Bluetooth
> display with NVDA, but I primarily intend to use it with Narrator
> instead. I got it to work for a little while, but after the recent
> Windows update, it stopped working.

I'm not an expert in Windows system administration, being more
comfortable with Linux. However, Windows has restore points that you can
use to revert changes made to operating system files. You might be able
to use a restore point to undo whatever change introduced the problem in
the first place. However, if it was a security-related update then you
definitely don't want to revert it.