[BRLTTY] Problem using Focus 40 Blue with Narrator and BRLTTY

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Mon Dec 20 17:37:09 EST 2021

Siena Trigiani <siena.trigiani at gmail.com> wrote:
>    Thank you so much. In fact, the latest Windows update was indeed a
>    security update, so I’m a little hesitant to revert back.

Have you tried running Windows PowerShell as an administrator, and using
the "sfc /scannow" command to check and possibly repair any corrupted
system files?
If it detects corruption, then you definitely have issues that it may be
able to repair. There is also the Windows dism command, but I can't
remember the syntax (it's easy to find via your preferred Web search
engine).