[BRLTTY] BRL TTY input method On android

Mariam Mohsen mariammohsen789789 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 14:17:06 EST 2021

Hello everyone. I hope all of you are doing great and staying safe. 1st of
all I just would like to say that I'm really happy with BRL TTY And the
fantastic amount of features that it offers to us. But I'm facing a little
bit of a problem. I recently got a mantis Q40 braill display from human
wear and APh,  And it's working pretty well so far with BRL TTY via USB,
But when I said the  Input method to BRL TTY as written in the user guide,
it doesn't work at all. So I'm not sure if there's something to be done or
if I'm doing something wrong. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank
you so much in advance. Best regards.
Mariam