[BRLTTY] i need a tsi display driver for nvda

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sun Feb 21 15:45:31 EST 2021

[quoted lines by deniz sincar on 2021/02/21 at 22:33 +0300]

>i don't know why, but brltty detects just one bad working usb port, even if i
>change the com port in configurator.

Brltty detects on whichever port you tell it to. I'm not a Windows person, but
I rather suspect that what you need to do is to connect your braille device to
a good USB port, then to go into the Windows Device Manager (or whatever it's
called) and look for the new COM port, and, finally, to edit brltty.conf
accordingly. This will work.

>i need a driver for nvda to not to depend on brltty.

If you think that implementing a whole new driver is preferrable to learning
how to tell brltty which serial port to use then, by all means, please do go
that root.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |