[BRLTTY] how to start and stop brltty

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Feb 22 01:44:03 EST 2021

Because simple is not funny, John :D

As an aside I have also an issue with 6.3 in Slint, people can't get brl
through
orca at boot, they have to first kill the daemon with a signal 9 (15 doesn't
work). I have a power user testing to investigate further right now (I am
sighted, do not read Braille and don't have display anyway). Not using
systemd
in Slint so could be a completely unrelated issue though. But i suspect
USB is
involved as if I start brltty -b tt -d /dev/tty2 I do get the expected
output
in /dev/tty2.

Best,
Didier