[BRLTTY] how to start and stop brltty

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Wed Feb 24 03:19:45 EST 2021

[quoted lines by John Covici on 2021/02/23 at 20:47 -0500]

>Here is the config.mk.in
>and here is the config.mk

I'm not sure why you posted what looked like a corrupted line, yesterday,
because your config.mk, as you attached it, definitely contains:

   SYSTEMD_SYSUSERS_DIR = /lib/sysusers.d

So I'm guessing, according to this, that you'll find the file in /lib/ (not
/usr/lib/). Of course, maybe you won't because, if I understand gentoo
correctly, some additional step is still needed to copy it from there (in the
build environment) into the real right place (whatever that might be). :-(

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |