[BRLTTY] Interesting issue with contraction tables in current Git version

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Fri Jan 1 19:22:25 EST 2021

On 1/1/21 6:02 PM, Dave Mielke wrote:
> Could you please test the cldr-emoji branch to see if it resolves the problem?
> Both tests, i.e. an emoji and not an emoji, should be tested.
I rebuilt Alexander's Arch Linux package, specifying the cldr-emoji
branch as the Git source. The test was successful: ordinary text was
contracted as usual, and an emoji that I entered (U1F60A) was converted
to the appropriate description. I found a forum post showing how to
enter an Emoji by Unicode code point in Vim.