[BRLTTY] reinstalling without rebooting?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Tue Jul 27 17:36:08 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Bertil Smark Nilsson on 2021/07/28 at 07:14 +1000]

>The problem is that my Humanware Bi 14 is not detected, It's connected via usb but the device is /dev/ttyACM0.

When you next start brltty, the ttyACM0 device shouuld disappear and brltty should be using it. Is that not happenning?

Which release of brltty are you using?

What command line options are you invoking brltty with?

What's the configuration in your brltty.conf?

Are you able to capture a debug log of brltty starting? Use these two options:

   -lusb
   -L/path/to/logfile

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |