[BRLTTY] Nos braille ouput through Orca since 6.2

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Mar 15 13:14:16 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Didier Spaier on 2021/03/15 at 18:01 +0100]

>I am relatively old (72 yo) but very happy grand father :-)

I'm 63. We had 13 children and now have 12 grandchildren.

>And I have no religious belief at all, as you already know.

Maybe I do, but I don't keep track of that sort of thing.

>We will always differ in that regard, that's not an issue for me.

I believe that every single person is entitled to his/her opinions, and don't mind it at all when anyone has different opinions from my own. The only thing I ever ask is equal time to express my own.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |