[BRLTTY] Intro and a question

Ben van Poppel benvanpoppel at gmail.com
Sat May 29 21:02:02 EDT 2021

Hi Mario.

Sorry. To put it another way, the only way to successfully run configure is by setting CC=/usr/local/bin/gcc-11. The only way to build the resulting configuration is setting it back to clang. No I’m definitely not running the stock Mac screen binary by mistake, because in testing I included the full path. By “runs fine“ I mean the resulting screen binary runs and seems otherwise to perform normally.

cheers.
Ben