[BRLTTY] Latest humanware/APH devices and brltty on Android

henk.abma at gmail.com henk.abma at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 03:49:10 EDT 2021

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: BRLTTY <brltty-bounces at brltty.app> Namens Dave Mielke
Verzonden: maandag 1 november 2021 01:29
Aan: Informal discussion between users and developers of BRLTTY.
<brltty at brltty.app>
Onderwerp: Re: [BRLTTY] Latest humanware/APH devices and brltty on Android

[quoted lines by henk.abma at gmail.com on 2021/10/31 at 20:38 +0100]

>Below is the handshake when the Mantis is connected. I think the
>information you ask is in the first line:

Yes, thanks. Brltty does contain a definition for that device.

Did you say, earlier, that you were given a list of devices which could be
granted permission to access the device? If so, which ones were they.
Knowing that might provide a hint.

I could choose between camera import, currents import and mtp host download.
With kind regards,

Henk.