[BRLTTY] brltty and speech

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Sat Sep 4 13:13:03 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Christian Schoepplein on 2021/09/04 at 14:13 +0200]

>I also have very ofthen the situation that absolutely different lines are
>not spoken when they are at the end of a screen, e.g. at the button of a
>list in the mutt mailer.

Autospeak only monitors the current line, i.e. the line where the cursor is (or has moved to). It won't tell you if some other line, e.g. a status line, also happens to have changed.

>Can this be fixed by changing configuration or has it to be fixed a newer
>brltty release?

I'll have a look at it after 6.4 has been released.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |