[BRLTTY] brltty with the Orbit Reader 40?

Dave Mielke Dave at mielke.cc
Mon Sep 27 15:30:11 EDT 2021

[quoted lines by Chris Brannon on 2021/09/27 at 12:18 -0700]

>Attached, though I don't believe we need to worry about the Vario Ultra
>40 emulation any longer.

Thanks. I like to hang onto a copy of the USB descriptor layout for future reference. Could you also please send me the same but when in native Orbit mode?

>I have both USB and Bluetooth connectivity working, without the emulation.

Excellent! This is now merged into master.

Phone: +1 613 726 0014 | Canada  K2A 1H7   |