[BRLTTY] BRLTTY and touch screen input for Braille?

Samuel Thibault samuel.thibault at ens-lyon.org
Mon Apr 4 03:29:17 EDT 2022

Aura Kelloniemi, le lun. 04 avril 2022 08:53:27 +0300, a ecrit:
> It may even be possible to make it so that
> it does not need BRLTTY's braille key translation, but can input straight to
> the Linux console (if that is where you want to run this).

I'd rather say to emit braille key events to uinput and let brltty
translate them. That way the translation will be coherent between typing
from a real braille keyboard and on the touch screen. Otherwise if the
user wants to switch braille table, they'd have to switch both in brltty
and in the touch screen driver.

Samuel